Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What thing of Michael Caine's did that one pay for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

quote:

Continuity
When Obi-Wan is talking to Jango and Boba in their "apartment", Obi-Wan pauses. He's not moving and you can see the back of his head. When Jango walks behind Obi-Wan on the screen, you can see Jango's "shadow" through Obi-Wan.

So much CG-directed rage in those quotation marks.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Yeah, that sounds right. Remind me about it. Highly regarded coming-of-age drama set in the early 1970s with an A-list cast and a top director, right?

Seems a bit detailed for a plot summary but go on.

Uh oh, I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Wasn't this just like a regular mainstream movie about dysfunctional families? I didn't remember it being a Cinemax soft-core movie.

:what: You're going to give a scene by scene description of everything in this movie, aren't you?

Oh yeah, while mentioning sex in every sentence if possible. :geno:

Dunno about Wendy but I'll getting visibly bored by all this detail. Where is this headed, editor?

gently caress me, I'm bored. I remember quite enjoying this movie. How have you turned this film into something simultaneously salacious and teeth-grindingly tedious?

:suicide:

I'd pull you up for the encyclopedia phrase "out of commission for the evening" but you're not even trying to conceal that fact that this is fanfic novelisation, are you?

Welcome back to the plot. Any chance we could stick around that for a bit? Please.

I know that sex is used a plot dynamic and a means to expose interpersonal tensions but I think its the characters and tensions we're supposed to be interested in, not the sex. I mean, unless we watched different movies. Which apparently we did. Wikipedia entry about mainstream movie featuring detailed description of underage characters? Hmmm, seeing a trend much? :negative:

Wikipedia editors: spoiling movie plots and killing souls since 2001, you're welcome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ice_Storm_(film)

* hyperlinked for your edification

Yeah, I remember most of those scenes, but only because of the novelty of them featuring a post-fame Wednesday Addams and pre-fame Frodo, Joey from Dawson's Creek, and Spider-Man. They're really minor parts of the movie.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Corek posted:

That video is canon, by the way.

https://vimeo.com/86014703

They've come a long way since putting CG dicks on the cast of Zoobilee Zoo.

• Locked thread