Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
The sole entry in the IMDB FAQ page for The Dentist, a film about a sexually insecure dentist who slips into madness and violence against his patients and employees, often involving dental equipment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
The editors of the Parents Guide page for The Funhouse have an odd sense of what constitutes "Very Light" violence and gore.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
IMDB user tkinney contributed the only current note to the Parents Guide for The Dark Backward, which is a film that might have emerged if John Waters had directed Eraserhead and made it a more overt comedy.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
The IMDB keyword selection for Hamburger: The Motion Picture has some odd prioritization.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
The sole piece of trivia for Copper Mountain

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Good luck guessing this actor's big role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
From the Parents Guide to Meet the Feebles.

• Locked thread