Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I found this one for Supergirl (the 1980s movie).

IMDb Supergirl Movie Trivia posted:

If a reboot of "Supergirl" for the big screen comes to light and is connected to Man of Steel (2013) the back-story of Supergirl/Kara Zor-El would be better explained. If so, it would had happened prior to Superman's birth and Krypton's destruction. Jor-El convinces his brother Zor-El of Krypton's impending destruction and Zor-El decides to leave with his wife and daughter Kara Zor-El/Supergirl and they leave to "Argo City", the last outpost of Krypton. But, Jor-El decides to stay and try to plead with the council to evacuate the planet and to ensure the survival of his son.

This sounds a lot less like trivia and more like speculation that some fan came up with. Maybe there's a commentary track out there that mentions this plan, though.

It seems like if this was real trivia it would read like:

"Planning for a reboot of Supergirl to be connected to MoS was considered. An unused plot point in one draft of the MoS script would have featured an overt reference to Jor-El's brother and niece to be explored in a potential Supergirl film."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Midgets vs. Mascots is a real movie and apparently the last film Gary Coleman did before dying. The trivia for it consists of only a few things, but the one that stands out most of all is:

quote:

During the milk chug scene, several people dining at the restaurant got sprayed with vomit and fecal matter. The producers paid their dry cleaning bill to help smooth things over.

• Locked thread