Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Kirby Mass Attack is my favorite Kirby game.

After that it's Crystal Shards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Jellymouth posted:

Important discussion topic! What was everyone's favorite power combo in Kirby 64?

I like the dynamite because it's a huge explosion, and when I was younger I didn't know about the hard hat so I thought you just had to take damage to use it. And I was fine with that.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Alright you fuckers I ordered Rainbow Curse and it'll come this weekend.

I can't resist the Kirby

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

ayn rand hand job posted:

gently caress Nintendo.

Agreed. They have no right to make so many good games.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The music in the Pirate Ship level is so so good.

I wasn't in love with the game during the first world, but in the second world it started getting really great. I'm liking it more than Canvas Curse.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I want people's thoughts on 7-2 because that's one of the best levels in the entire series in my honest opinion. It's really, REALLY good.

God yes, I just did it and it was amazing. Easily my favorite in the game so far. Is that the only one with that gimmick? I want more.

My feelings are mixed on the game as a whole. When it's good it's really good. But not all the levels are great, the repeated bosses are disappointing, I don't like the 15 second rooms when they're in levels and you only have one shot at them, and it's really annoying how you get the diary entries.

In the end I like it enough that I'll go for all the treasure chests and diary pages, but I don't think I'm gonna feel compelled to 100% it for all the medals and challenges.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Canvas Curse was a lot worse about that sort of thing.

Yeah for real. The big bonus here is that each treasure chest instantly gives you a prize, so I actually want to collect them all so I can get all the figures and music. Canvas Curse's medals were much less fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

It took me 10 hours to beat the game with all treasure chests and diary entries. I don't feel like doing the medals or challenges, but that could probably only add another couple hours. So yeah, it's not very long.

• Locked thread