Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012
They could have just used two colors for Kirby's eyes but they didn't and that's really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

What's your favorite Kirby boss? Mine is Kracko, he's a cool but angry cloud guy. Shows up in basically every Kirby game too. His deluxe version was a real pain in Triple Deluxe.

Meta Knight, Marx, Dyna Blade, Fatty Whale, Heavy Lobster, Computer Virus, basically everything in Super Star

The bosses in Triple Deluxe are all really well-designed but my final opinion's on hold until I finish the game

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Actually Metal General also owns, especially on EX Mode when you're like holy poo poo!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
It's a V for victory, the royal swag

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

eric posted:

You can get a brand new WiiU repackaged in a refurbished box for $199. Not a bad deal but if you can wait until Christmas they'll probably be $149 or less.

It's February!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Heard some Kirby music during the Oscars tonight

• Locked thread