Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

WiiFitForWindows8 posted:

but I can't be doing with the Shadow of Mordor and Boring Defuck love :(

Yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

WiiFitForWindows8 posted:

Guys, looking at the utterly terrible review for Rainbow Curse by Gamespot Lady, it is VERY clear she's just abysmal at the game.

Listening to her describe the gameplay is loving abysmal.

- It's hard to control Kirby because you have to draw the lines quickly and if you dont you die
- If you run out of paint, you can die! That's some bullshit right there, what is resource management
- if you are bad at this type of gameplay, the game is really, really loving hard
- I mean jesus christ there are levels where you get projectile shooting and those are loving IMPOSSIBLE
- Also, why isn't this just another rehash? Why is it not just Kirby Triple Deluxe HD?
- Oh god i cant adapt to this gameplay style at all its just so boring and frustrating jesus christ oh my god
- also, for SOME REASON I CANT FIGURE OUT, the game gets HARDER as it goes on. like, what the gently caress nintendo?

Look, coming right down to it, the entire review is just her crying and whining it isn't a piss-easy walkover like most kirby games.

Like, legit? Watch the loving video. She dies on the first boss three times in the loving video, she's straight up terrible and doesn't know how to play at all. Great review, if this was a Souls game you would be out of a job.

Christ she even complains that the Amiibo functionality doesn't let you cheat your way through the game because you can only scan in each amiibo once per day and the bonuses are lost if you DIE.

It's just wah wah wah salt salt salt I wish this game was easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HanlOviJ62E

boy that's a lot of words you wrote

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

So the next game coming out for the Wii-U is mario party 10 at the end of march and Splattoon sometime in May and then after that nothing until June.

I hope people like playing with Tumbleweeds.

You're looking at less than 6 games in total. There's only 14 games announced for the Wii-U for the entirety of 2015.

hmmm yes taint reaper, I see

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

hmmmm I could respond to a taint reaper post or I could play kirby hmmmmmmm

• Locked thread