Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I can't decide between playing Epic Yarn, Amazing Mirror or Mass Attack next. What an awesome problem to have :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

That's fair enough. I have a feeling if it weren't for multiplayer being a thing they're shooting for they'd be back already honestly.

Perfect world would be a playable cast of Kirby, Meta Knight, Dedede, Bandana Dee, Rick, Kine, Coo, Nago, Pitch, Chuchu and Gooey. That or make a Kirby Warriors game with all of them and Dark Matter/Magolor/ZERO ^2/Nightmare/Magolor/Sectonia for villains

Oh godddd I am like 170 hours into Hyrule Warriors and I can't stop, I would never be a productive person again if this Kirby Warriors existed. :negative:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Kewpuh posted:

ive never played a single kirby game ever but i bought this

Play the original Kirby games, Kewpuh. The ones on Virtual Console.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Monkey Fracas posted:

trying to dislike kirby in my head but I can't

it's impossible

Even as a thought experiment this is disgusting. :mad:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Happy Valentine's Day! Play some co-op Kirby with your special someone!

I recommend Kirby's Epic Yarn :waycool:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

alcharagia posted:

Kirby doesn't get mad.

Kirby only ever gets angry in America.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Someone usually upsets Kirby by inconveniencing him at the beginning of his games. His anger at this inconvenience is usually his main driving force. Look out BottledBodhisvata he's coming for you :ohdear:

EDIT: oh god Kirby I'm sorry

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

They unlock pages for a goofy little journal/storybook. Here's a pro excerpt:

:stare: Meta Knight is Tuxedo Mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Stux posted:

thanks i glad you noticed, its kind of "My Thing". if you enjoyed that post then try looking at my post history for more examples of the strong personal brand i have cultivated on this forum

:whitewater:

• Locked thread