Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So the next game coming out for the Wii-U is mario party 10 at the end of march and Splattoon sometime in May and then after that nothing until June.

I hope people like playing with Tumbleweeds.

You're looking at less than 6 games in total. There's only 14 games announced for the Wii-U for the entirety of 2015.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

SilverSupernova posted:

That's more time for me to focus on Kirby until Devil's Third and Splatoon come out.

Kirby is about as Short as Captain toad it takes a few days to beat at most. Like you're looking at E-Shop titles which are more full of content.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

noirstronaut posted:

It takes a few days if you're unemployed and don't go for the collectibles.

It took a casual weekend to get everything. This is a game that's in the running with Yoshi's Story for bare minimum amount of content in a videogame.

Like Donkey kong Tropical freeze and Rayman legends both put this new game to shame.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Hi Taint Reaper. Did you get the new Kirby game :)

Yes my review copy was mailed to me

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Seriously this is a pretty bad nintendo game. They put all the focus into the artistic style and backed it up with jack poo poo.

It's like a game that honestly felt like it was a tech demo because of how barren it was. it's not worth 40 bucks, you're better off spending the money on Monster Hunter 4U.

Kirby plays like launch game because that's how it felt. All style no actual game content going on. But it's not a launch game, it's a game released 3 years into the console's life. Super Mario bros. Wii-U(and actual launch game) had more poo poo going for it than this.

It's not as ballsy as Ryse originally being 60 dollars, but it ranks right up there on the "you gotta be kidding me" scale.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 25, 2015

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
All I can think of is that F-Zero and Starfox have been ignored for well over a decade and yet Kirby somehow still gets games.

He has more games than Donkey Kong and very few have risen above mediocrity, he's like the Sonic of Nintendo Characters.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Feb 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Gimbal lock posted:

Kirby games are good poo poo

I don't know, I played the Anthology collection, Epic Yarn and this and he seems strictly a B-tier game series.

Mario galaxy 1 and 2 made me give a gently caress about the game and guys in it. Kirby has yet to enchant me in such a fashion.

• Locked thread