Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I demand to see the disk art for rainbow curse, this is pretty much going to be the deciding factor on whether I go digital or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

It has a claw rainbow around the middle and it leads to a star with Clay Kirby popping out of it waving at you. It's really nice.

Welp, guess my decision to get a 2TB hard drive for my wii u was indeed a terrible one

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

I had $5 in eshop credit to burn, I wasn't going to get this until it went on sale, but curiosity got the better of me

I regret nothing. I do have to say, getting all the chests is more challenging than I thought it would be. Some of the minute challenges are actually pretty brutal.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Kinda wish I'd rented this instead of buying; it's been 3 days and I'm nearly done with it. The soundtrack is definitely the biggest draw.

Ah, well. It'll be a nice game for my little cousins to play together

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

noirstronaut posted:

How are you guys beating the game so quickly? Are you sitting down daily and trying to get the treasure for near hours? I'm only on the end of World 2 and still don't have all the treasure from most levels.

It's just not a very long game. I've been able to blitz through it despite balancing a full-time job and studying for an exam this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Do you 100% the levels plus challenges?

Not yet, but I've only got around 5 treasures and 5 diary entries to go, and I'm about a quarter way through the challenges (which are, I admit, actually pretty tough).

• Locked thread