Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

The saddest part about this game is that none of my IRL friends really like Kirby so I'll never have a Bandanna Dee bro to back me up. :smithicide:

So do they even bother to explain why Kirby decides not to use his arms or legs in this game or is he just bored and doing this for the hell of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

the wildest rear end posted:

Excellent!

I should get a Wii U...

And that's just the tip of the iceberg my friend.
You're in for one long, wild ride of majesty and cute.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

KingEffingFrost posted:

Downloaded this today and my overall happiness and satisfaction with my life increased by 15%

Delete the data and redownload it because clearly you had a faulty download.
That happiness percentage should be at least double.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Hakkesshu posted:

I was all "why the gently caress are they playing Kirby music at the Oscars"?

I think the real question is why aren't they playing Kirby music at the Oscars?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Ometeotl posted:

So...Bill Murray as Dedede?

Murray can be Rick the Hamster.
Get Danny DeVito for Dedede.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

That's more time for me to focus on Kirby until Devil's Third and Splatoon come out.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

Kirby is about as Short as Captain toad it takes a few days to beat at most. Like you're looking at E-Shop titles which are more full of content.

Does replay value mean nothing to you?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

If that's what you think then leave this thread alone and go bother the Monster Hunter thread while we discuss Kirby.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Gimbal lock posted:

I hope that in the next Metroid game, Samus has her arm cannon tied behind her back.

It certainly gives an interesting alternate viewpoint on Other M.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Why not do both. They all lead to cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

All Frogs posted:

I enjoyed that. Also, I've never played Mother 3 beyond the very beginning because of technical reasons, but listening to that Hot Springs track makes me wanna go back and try it again.

Mother 3 isn't bad. Its rhythm attack thing is pretty cool and you can still do well in the game even if you suck at said mechanic (like I did). However, you really need to overcome quite a bit to start to enjoy it such as waiting for over an hour for the main game to start as well as how painfully linear it is, even compared to 2.
Neat game, but I can definitely see why the Eastern Hemisphere hates it.

SilverSupernova fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Mar 1, 2015

• Locked thread