Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
I'm buying this game and I don't even own a wiiu. I don't need a wiiu. I just need kirby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
Epic Yarn is good if you like things that are cute and good and nice, you don't really need to like "score attack" games in order to enjoy it. It's super good in co-op because you can do a lot of good mischief.

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
If I feel like being brutally efficient I go with cutter + bomb or needle + stone. If I feel very heroic I go with cutter + burn. If I feel like explosions are the best I go with burn + bomb or stone + bomb. I am pretty sure there are no bad choices or maybe one bad choice at most ( seriously what was the deal with burn + freeze)

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope

Internet Kraken posted:

What's your favorite Kirby boss? Mine is Kracko, he's a cool but angry cloud guy. Shows up in basically every Kirby game too. His deluxe version was a real pain in Triple Deluxe.

Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright are super cool, especially in Dream Land 2 where they have bonkers amazing team-up attacks. Goriath is also radical, the fight is super dynamic and you can tell that they composed the boss theme for this specific fight and then just gave Goriath's theme to all the other bosses because they knew it would be awesome.

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Guys I know Kirby is super cute and okay I do want Rainbow Curse but I can only afford one cute game this paycheck and Captain Toad has been begging me to go on an adventure with him

do you guys think that

do you think that Kirby will forgive me!?

Kirby will wait patiently until you have enough money. Kirby understands that money can sometimes put people in difficult positions where they have to make choices that they wish they didn't have to make. As long as you remember to make time for Kirby, Kirby will make time for you.

• Locked thread