Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

MassRafTer posted:

What a soulless game. This game lacks a soul.

The soul was in the colors and those got sucked away and here we are with this drab, soulless bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I am in a conundrum. My children will not allow me to play this without them watching, but I will not allow them to watch me play video games all day. This means I cannot play this game all day. Please advise.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

MassRafTer posted:

Stop being ashamed of yourself and let your children grow up like you.

Well poo poo if that ain't a bullet to the heart. Also, no.

e: Hey waitasecond, I wasn't allowed to watch my parents play Kirby all day because they were not cute gamers. We're in uncharted territory here.

Fix fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Feb 22, 2015

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

absolutely anything posted:

I still haven't 100%ed Canvas Curse and it's entirely because of not being good enough at that drawing minigame

Don't worry, it was only released a few days ago, if you hurry you can still be part of the elite few, amongst the lying 13 year olds and also the best of the best.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

jivjov posted:

Isn't Canvas Curse a DS title?

Dammmm. Owned.

• Locked thread