Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Rainbow Curse is only 40 bucks?! Sweet.

Also, I think it's time for a new Kirbytar. This one has served me well, but it is out of season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

jivjov posted:

I'm constantly surprised with how much fun I have with Kirby games despite the relative lack of challenge. Epic Yarn took it to the extreme where you literally could not fail, but Kirby games honestly are never really that difficult (the Orb form of the final boss of Adventures notwithstanding), they're just fun romps. Any challenge is usually relegated to collecting all the doodads rather than actual progression. They're just fun little romps and do a great job of being that, but I'm just surprised that I still enjoy each new Kirby game.

The real challenge in most modern Kirby games is getting all the collectables. Epic Yarn got pretty hardcore towards the end if you wanted all the loot.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
If it's anything like recent Kirby games, Rainbow Curse will probably easy enough to beat, but willing to punch you in the sternum if you want all the collectables.

Edit: My avatar is Kirby attempting to get you.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

noirstronaut posted:

I got the Kioby paper theme on my XL. Real good.

Yeah, I like that one, too. The extra life chime when you open it is pretty great.

• Locked thread