Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Slash
Feb 20, 2006

You rang ?
I've got Win 10 installed but haven't used it a whole bunch, particularly since I don't have a good enough microphone for Cortana. However the task manager is pretty neat with the telemetry info it gives you for live performance, and much cleaner layout for active processes and the resources they take up, you can even mess with startup processes as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Slash
Feb 20, 2006

You rang ?
Is Flash completely trashed or what? any kind of streaming video just doesn't play or locks up a browser tab, Youtube sorta works but isn't at the moment. And also for some reason my regular video files have the same problem, some play fine, some play corrupted, and some freeze... it's the strangest thing since this extends to streaming to my downstairs media pc.

Super Slash
Feb 20, 2006

You rang ?
Update KB3081424 keeps loving everything up on my machine, I thought it was GPU drivers as all of my games would freeze along with Flash videos, and only when I've uninstalled this update things are gravy.

Now I just need to stop it from trying to redownload, as defer updates isn't doing anything. Additionally the Mail app doesn't work at all compared to when I tested the beta version.

• Locked thread