Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vehementi
Jul 25, 2003

YOSPOS
I'm 7 episodes in and there have been 2 utterly inexplicable scenes that I think the show intended us to understand but make no sense.

The first was in the pilot where he assesses the dead woman in the car as a suicide. What? I think we're supposed to understand that he determined she shot the gun based on the smells, but she was not wounded (aside from some blood and being dead), there was no brain splatter or blood in the car, etc. Super confusing.

The second one was in episode 6 or 7 where the lady cop gets wounded by the gunshot. What the gently caress happened there? Did Bosch shoot her? His behavior gave no sign of that. The guy was against the wall so it definitely wasn't him. Nobody made any effort to go look for another person. Did she misfire her gun and shoot herself in the torso?! We rewatched the scene a few times and are just baffled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vehementi
Jul 25, 2003

YOSPOS
Yeah, I made that post immediately after the episode that ends with the shooting. I have seen the next episode now and it makes sense. I just thought it was super weird how everyone reacted.

This show is great, though the intro is a little too upbeat for the pace / mood of the show.

• Locked thread