Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I am interested in being on the wait list for this since it appears my other league is being disbanded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'll take team #5. Pming now

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Was I supposed to get an email to join? I didn't receive anything.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Joined successfully!

Any thoughts on a draft time? Monday and Friday nights are bad for me, but any other night is good.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

paypal sent, and a Sunday draft sounds fine as long as it's in the evening

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

The draft is now listed as being at 8 PM ET on 3/8. Was that your intent?

edit: I've never played with a FAAB in baseball nor football. Can you explain it to me? Do we start with $100 and that has to last the whole season? Does every transaction have a $1 minimum?

coronaball fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Feb 28, 2015

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Team name changed to Che Stadium :effort:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

So you can add a player for $0 if no one else bids on him? I figured you had to big at least $1.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Rand alPaul posted:

Yeah I think like 2 weeks in it reverts based upon standings? Not sure when but it's pretty soon, so last place team will always get the preference in case of a tie.

Edit: Apparently it's each week it reverts based upon standings.

Is that what we want? I hate that in football, since it feels like it rewards failure. I dunno what the alternative is here though.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Slowhanded posted:

Just bid a dollar more than what you were originally going to! Then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Yeah, I guess it's not as big a deal as it is in football.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Virigoth posted:

Just like to give a shout out to whoever had the free win against me last week since I didn't check my team.

I don't even know whose team is whose, but playing unmanaged teams and SSS can be the only explanation as to how I'm 2-0. I'm in the bottom half of every category but SB and AVG.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I have 2 of my 3 DL spots filled, and all my active roster spots are filled. ESPN won't let me add someone who is on the DL without dropping an active player first, then adding the DL player to the DL. Am I missing something?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

So was anyone close to my $28 for Gallo, or was that an absurd overpay? :D

I'm a little tilted after losing 4 in a row, and I don't really have a 3rd keeper, so I said to hell with it.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

6 losses in a row! At this rate, I might be holding a fire sale by the 4th of July.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

After two months of consecutive losses, I am wide open to any offers including things that involve Miguel Cabrera or Springer.

• Locked thread