Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

How am I to bridge 150 minutes when I can't sit outside in this beautiful weather without drinking a beer due to dumb laws, damnit.

The trick to drinking in public in America is the brown bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Yeah, brown bags don't fly around these parts.

Guess I could just stare at yoga pants for 2 hours and see if my roommates were able to apply my guacamole recipe without incurring bodily harm later.

And I hadn't noticed Henderson took this fight at 170, that's pretty cool tbh.

gunblade
Sep 1, 2008

-Just lucky, I guess

THE BUTT MAN posted:

i don't know how demon Magny became a thing but it is one of the best things

It didn't happen by itself, Acai Moonsault has made a consistent and stellar effort of it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676042&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

mewse
May 2, 2006

I don't understand why a guy who lost TUF is the new hive mind favourite fighter

J̶ͅưs̤͇̲͉̼̹͜t̡̟͉͉̘ ̵͇̪b̬̯̝e̸͇̭ͅͅc̮a͚u̝̱̪̞̩̗s͚ͅe͖͞ ̮̙h͖̘̻̜̺̫̝e̖ ͍͜fi͖͇͇̲̮͘g̡͔̝̰̘͇h͇̬͇̖̕t̷s̮̪̺̘̰͇ ̨̳̣̤̼͙o͖̻͉̹͝ṇ̪͕̱ e҉v̹e̱̙̼͇r̳̣͙͜y̦͇̺ͅ ̵̹̰̜c҉̙̙̰͖͕ͅar̶̼d̬̗̭̭?̜̕
͎
W̸̜͇̻̩h̭̩͇̘y͏̭̳̭͈̙̘̖͎̺ ̷̼̬͡ḑ̡̮̪ͅi͍̟̫͘͟d͕̖͔̹̰̤̥̺̘ ͎̼̦̬̫͈̭̮́m̠̟̺͈̟̥̬͘ͅy͏͎̪̹̙̼͚ͅ ̶̢̘ͅf̛̩͔̖̤͇̫̙́í̧̺̣̣̝̦̞͟ͅn͡͏͙̤͔̣g̷̴̙̥̺̯͜e̠͉̠r̫͈̗͓̣͖͢s̨͕̻ ̸͔̮̠̗̲̝̳́j̴̦̗̣̰̠̦̝̤ú͇̟s̹͎̀t̫̳̻̖̼̜ ̷̳̰͉̬s͓̥̗̭͙͓͇͉͞t̠̘a̛̙͖̪̟̯͘͠ͅͅr̯̙͔͙̞̱ţ̙̭̭͞ ͉͚̮̝͡b̡͎̹͙̦̠̤l̰̤̹̮̫̪̼͎͡e͙̹̻̺̞e̸͔̹͔͙̱̹̳ḑ̶̗͚̪͎͇̦̗̲͡i̴̴͚̘n̷͈̪g̱̙̬̯͡

M̷̵̭̫̻̩̻̺̘͍͎̗̪͔͟͝Á̤̘̜̰͖̰͔̰͉̱͚̥̤̯͢͜͟ͅĢ̺̤̳̱̻̥̗͖̗͖̹̙̝̲͖̟̘͢N̷̢̧͙͙̤̤͍̯̫̺͔̱̯̦͍̞̪̙͙̣̕Y͏̧͘͏̱͙͓̘͙̜̰̳̭̯̘̣ ̀҉̴̧̢̦̣̝͈̘͉̙͉̜͉̼̟̭̖̰̭̥͇Ć̰͚̮͎͘Ơ̸̬͔̦͕̳͚̳̳͎̜M͚͇̭͕͇̗͟E͏̴͏̪̮͔̖̮͓͖̦̤̩ͅS̪͇̭͇̳͈̘͕̗͖͘

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

https://twitter.com/NeilMagny/status/566743135661748225

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I realize there are several opionions about or sentiments towards fighters that aren't exclusive to PSP, like Mark Hunt being cool, Jon Jones being a Dingus and all...

But this Magny thing is just us, right?

Right?

mewse
May 2, 2006

lmfao

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Did a prelim get cancelled?

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Nik Lentz took ill and his fight was scrapped so the fightpass prelim probably got bumped up. Nobody mentioned this because who cares

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die
The Elliot/Makovsky fight seems to fun and too relevant to be buried that deep on a FS1 card.

Pwny_Xpress fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Feb 15, 2015

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

acai moonsault posted:

Nik Lentz took ill and his fight was scrapped so the fightpass prelim probably got bumped up. Nobody mentioned this because who cares

There was some news story about how lentz has had a lot of fights in the UFC and still no one cares about him, and this story is confirmed after he drops off the card

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Time for a Pfistering

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
fights are live. some guy jony hendricksing

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
This fight owns

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Tax consulting for his rear end.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
I seriously thought Neil Magny was a tubby white dude forever until I saw the OP

in fact, in my mind's eye, he was that dude in the first season of TUF who went around wearing a G-string and grinding with Forrest Griffin.

I have no idea why this is

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

If you haven't tuned in yet you're missing Cody Pfister sustain several deaths worth of brain trauma

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Excuse me, but why will "history" be written at rousey vs Zingano?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Moonwalker seems kind of decent, even though he's obviously gassed himself a bit trying to finish. Did he just knock out a tooth?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
cool

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Why are americans apparently so poo poo at taxes?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

well, i'm racist

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Anderson must have gave him some nice supplements.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Why are americans apparently so poo poo at taxes?

American tax law is endlessly complex and contains numerous loopholes and exemptions.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Moontasri is bad but that fight was fun.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Aw yeah folks. Billy goat Eliot time.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

1st AD posted:

American tax law is endlessly complex and contains numerous loopholes and exemptions.

Fair enough

Tim Elliott's beard looks like a real life version of a "beardify" app, I hope he loses.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

makovsky doing what he did to jorgensen on short notice was really impressive to me and i wish him the best

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

1st AD posted:

ftfy

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I hope whatever god who liquidised Mein's liver after his Dark Souls combat roll punishes Elliott just as harshly

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Nice loving takedown.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Lotta beards going on tonight

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Elliott is bother retarded and really fun

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

This owns.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fight owns. fighters own.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Elliot with the late-late-show-secretariat-dance defense while in the crucifix.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Elliot looks like a really big flyweight, but it doesn't appear to be preventing him from getting wrestlemurdered

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I love how the UFC bitches about nobody caring about flyweights then puts a good fight between two ranked flyweights on the prelims of a fs1 card

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

relentless scrambles. fun fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
this fight's status - :krad:

• Locked thread