Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Makovsky always has fun fights even when he's wrestlefucking a dude. I hope he works his way into a title shot because that would be a fun one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Does that type of slam even have a name?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

A good fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
why isn't this fight on the main card. both of these guys own. makovsky especially

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

EmmyOk posted:

Does that type of slam even have a name?

"gently caress YOU"

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
some fun butterfly action in that fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i can't wait to follow this fight up with a guy named chas and then efrain escudero immediately after that

mewse
May 2, 2006

Pretty frustrating that they keep advertising fight pass as having all this old content instead of actual live cards

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

tom niiniiiiiiiimaki had the fastest and hardest fall from grace i've seen in a long time. that fight against honey was loving awesome.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

mewse posted:

Pretty frustrating that they keep advertising fight pass as having all this old content instead of actual live cards

It's stupid that they don't, at least, show all the prelims.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Tezcatlipoca posted:

It's stupid that they don't, at least, show all the prelims.

I feel like a sucker for picking up a year subscription on black friday (i think?) and then they immediately blackout all live shows in Canada

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Lmao Iggy Azalea

Edit: Chas Skelly walked out to "Fancy" for those watching FS1

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lmao this fight

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I left for a minute and when I came back they looked like catdog

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this stand up is really funny and not good

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I left for a minute and when I came back they looked like catdog

I had it on mute and wasn't really watching, I looked over and thought dude was going for the Walls of Jericho

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

This fight is really enjoyable, but ironically

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i'm shocked a guy named chas throws nothing but right hands and is really stupid

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
The crowd seems surprisingly okay. With this level of nothing

/edit
Don't i just have the best timing

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
that was fuckin sick come back!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That might be a DQ

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I dunno that was pretty sick

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

ok that was cool

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

oh god mother the blood

Another year
Oct 13, 2011

the mermaid
see
a movie?
Oh dear

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Alers took a lot of solid punches before he went down. Good chin.

ohhh dq?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

aaaaaaahahahahhaha

MMA is the best "sport" ever

sausage king of Chicago
Jun 13, 2001
move of the fight

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
arbitrary rules are the best thing for a sport full of people that regularly break sensible rules

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
oh, come on, you can't make a big deal out of the knee. They aren't fighting in super-slo-mo, the knee was halfway through the motion towards the head when Alers knee touched a split-second too soon

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's gonna be funny if his win gets overturned due to an illegal blow he threw after the ref was trying to stop it.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Thank you everybody for this sport :)

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Haha Anik just throws him under the bus.

Buddy's hand was down a full second before he even lined the knee up.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CommonShore posted:

Haha Anik just throws him under the bus.

it wasn't a renan post bath tko, bus throwing

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
No point tapping at that point, it's already fu- messed up.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

aww he's a nice guy. I'm all aboard the Skelly train

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Northjayhawk posted:

oh, come on, you can't make a big deal out of the knee. They aren't fighting in super-slo-mo, the knee was halfway through the motion towards the head when Alers knee touched a split-second too soon

Agreed

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Northjayhawk posted:

His right hand was on tne canvas way before the following knee.

I , mean i agree with the fighters being in a difficult situation and all, but while the knee being down might have been aclose call, the hand was'nt

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Feb 15, 2015

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Oh he absolutely deserves the win it's just funny that our murdersport distinguishes legal execution maneuvers by knee position and arm placement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

His right hand was on tne canvas way before the following knee.

I , mean i agree with the fighters being in a difficult situation and all, but while the knee being down might have been aclose call, the hand was'nt

It's a stupid rule and any time it isn't enforced is a good time.

• Locked thread