Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i am completely indifferent to bendo nowadays but i am really worried for bendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
fights are live. some guy jony hendricksing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

cool

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

well, i'm racist

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

makovsky doing what he did to jorgensen on short notice was really impressive to me and i wish him the best

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fight owns. fighters own.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

relentless scrambles. fun fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

why isn't this fight on the main card. both of these guys own. makovsky especially

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i can't wait to follow this fight up with a guy named chas and then efrain escudero immediately after that

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

tom niiniiiiiiiimaki had the fastest and hardest fall from grace i've seen in a long time. that fight against honey was loving awesome.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this stand up is really funny and not good

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i'm shocked a guy named chas throws nothing but right hands and is really stupid

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

ok that was cool

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CommonShore posted:

Haha Anik just throws him under the bus.

it wasn't a renan post bath tko, bus throwing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

efrain is loving terrible and will lose badly

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

escudero winning his way to a loss is on the cards

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

efrain is like this guy i used to train mt with. he'd keep having amateur fights, and was absolutely not throwing them at all, and was not bad, but just could not win, because he would just gently caress up whenever he was doing well. a natural gently caress up and terrible fighter

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

anything less than 100% connect rate against a fighter with as much head movement as de lima is an embarrassment

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CommonShore posted:

wow how did that single land

efrain escudero

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

despite being subjected to that shitshow i'm sort of happy to see efrain win

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

it might mildly surprise some people that brandon thatch might have a completely black father. i get that it doesn't matter, at all, but stop being a hysterical bitch if you can help it

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i sure am glad these guys are on the main card instead of makovsky / elliot

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

drat those 2 dudes who fought over a bong in that youtube video made it to UFC?

i was already lolling at my dim recollection, but seriously, watch this thing and tell me this isn't a perfect post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwZsOBBiDF8

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

herb could have stopped that imo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

neil

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

manyak posted:

Magny is great, he doesnt really excel anywhere but his fight IQ is outstanding and he always goes for it. He fights like a guy who needs to fight again in a week and its cool. He would be great to coach

he needs some work cutting of the cage, but his dedication to bodywork and accuracy punching and general competence / good gas tank spells a lovely night for basically anyone, not just pieces of poo poo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was loving sick. stay at ww bendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

thatch better by himself a giant gi and get rolling

• Locked thread