Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

JuanGoat posted:

I think he'd be better off sticking to his grappling heavy style where he would put people on the cage and then beat the poo poo out of them, like what he did to Guida and Bocek. In his most recent fights, (Dos Anjos and Pettis) he seemed pretty content to strike with them, and unfortunately he isn't very good at sticking to one style. He does much better when he's mixing things up, which I think is where he gets his nickname ie "smooth" (because he can transition from one style of fighting to another with ease)

Yeah I always saw Bendo as a guy who would excel scrambling with his opponents and mixing up striking with a lot of wrestling. He's a decent striker but I think he shines when he gets to wrestle people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread