Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

mewse posted:

Pretty frustrating that they keep advertising fight pass as having all this old content instead of actual live cards

It's stupid that they don't, at least, show all the prelims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

His right hand was on tne canvas way before the following knee.

I , mean i agree with the fighters being in a difficult situation and all, but while the knee being down might have been aclose call, the hand was'nt

It's a stupid rule and any time it isn't enforced is a good time.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

So?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

it might mildly surprise some people that brandon thatch might have a completely black father. i get that it doesn't matter, at all, but stop being a hysterical bitch if you can help it

You seem upset, was someone rude to you today?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
It's nice that the ranked flyweights were on the early prelims but these two bad fighters get to be on the main card.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

I'm cool with it because it meant I got to see a cool fight already.

It's a nice intermission at least.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

tesilential posted:

There's a joke about only one of the main eventers having a black father but I wasn't slick enough to make

If it makes you feel any better this made me laugh anyway.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

THE BUTT MAN posted:

i wonder if Neil Magny will smash this japanese fighter that nobody has ever heard of

Wrestly skater guy choked out TUF Brazil guy so he's cool with me.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
"Ask those motherfuckers for a top ten fight"

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dangersim posted:

how in the gently caress does thatch make 170

Neil Magny

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Bendo is definitely the bigger star, but don't hometown guys normally get the second walkout?

Champions go second.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dangersim posted:

isn't this the same arena bendo got showtime kicked?

That was in Glendale, AZ

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Nice chain wrestling by Bendo.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

squarerandom posted:

So, does this guy who fights at this weightclass, and is from Colorado not train for 5 rounds or what? I know his fights ended by the 1st, but I mean, come on man. Dude is done.

He hasn't fought in a ridiculously long time, hasn't been out of the first round in a long time and is fighting a guy known for cardio and probably cuts a shitload of weight.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

fatherdog posted:

He's coming off a 15 month layoff due to injuries and Bendo hit him to the body a lot the entire fight.

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dangersim posted:

btw how loving hard does rda hit?

Dos Anjos hit him with a flying knee before the punch that ended the fight so Bendo was already hurt.

Edit: here it is http://giant.gfycat.com/DaringRealisticAnglerfish.gif

• Locked thread