Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Blood pouring from Joe Rogan's eyes: IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR NEIL MAG FIGHT TIMES, DANA

Ichor flowing out of Dana White's mouth with every word he speaks: YES, THE GLORIOUS NEIL MAG IS SOON UPON US. MAY HIS TERRIBLE REIGN BLIGHT THE SUN AND ENTER US INTO A THOUSAND GENERATIONS OF DARKNESS.

Both, flesh burning off their heads: ALL HAIL HIS MAGNYFICENCE, LORD OF ETERNITY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Did the exclusive Fight Pass Prelim get canned due to the Lentz fight falling through?

yeah, everything is moved up. Moon man vs Pfist is on regular prelims, which now start at 8:00 PM ET

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Time for a Pfistering

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

this fight's status - :krad:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Does that type of slam even have a name?

"gently caress YOU"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Always a shame when a tractor runs out of gas

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

BEAR WITNESS TO THE FITNESS OF THE MODERN PLODDING, DOUGHY WHITE GUY

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

N E I L
M A G N Y

N
E
I
L

M
A
G
N
Y

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

10-9 Magny

10-0 M A G N Y, THE ENDLESS ONE

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MAGNY RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

just took a hawaiin skull to the face

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Two STOs from Thatch :getin:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Benson vs N E I L M A G N Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

tesilential posted:

Ugly decision. I kinda thought Thatch would win even though he's kinda the modern Ben Saunderson. MMA rules. There are still 5'9" elite heavyweights.

nope

• Locked thread