Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
i don't know how demon Magny became a thing but it is one of the best things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
arbitrary rules are the best thing for a sport full of people that regularly break sensible rules

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
haha escudero rocks lima and just whiffs like 4 or 5 punches

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
Efrain Escudero fights like a sentient bag of garbage

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
how many times does one need to throw their fist at a specific point in space before they can reliably do so in a fight situation? one thousand times? perhaps infinity times.

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

This fight is hilarious

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
he keeps beating up unknown shlubs and somehow getting back into the UFC, now the UFC is just bringing the shlubs to him.

important edit: Brown Pride

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
his right eyeball has evolved to track anyone within visual range that has called him out

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
this fight is pretty cool

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
i wonder if Neil Magny will smash this japanese fighter that nobody has ever heard of

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?

1st AD posted:

that is a disconcerting amount of fanfare for neil

the dark lord Baphomet cheers in many tongues, all of them sound drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
i hope Thatch completely wrecks Benderson in every fashion possible