Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

is this guy related to jean-baptiste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

did i just see a jardine sprawl

cams
Mar 28, 2003

even though it's hell of short notice, bendo really needs to win this to not lose a ton of ground in the division.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

1st AD posted:

he has no ground at welterweight at all
he has "benson henderson at lightweight" ground. my point is that the factors that would make one think this is a "free fight' for benson do not actually indicate such

cams
Mar 28, 2003

bendo looks so tiny

cams
Mar 28, 2003

thatch doing a lot better this round but you can already see his mouth starting to hang open more

cams
Mar 28, 2003

lol just fuckin tossed bendo to the ground

cams
Mar 28, 2003

it turns out size kinda matters i guess

cams
Mar 28, 2003

bendo still great

cams
Mar 28, 2003

CommonShore posted:

This is great. Bendo is even wearing Penn-style shorts with the black belt on them.
the bendo/bj similarities are starting to scare me

i don't want to see bendo die the same way bj did =[

cams
Mar 28, 2003

good call to go for the armbar with only 15 seconds left on the clock. not gonna get the choke, you won the round, go for a finish even if it's low %

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Lloyd Boner posted:

he should get real fat and fight Machida imo
nm i take it back that sounds dope

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Charles Gnarwin posted:

This fight is awesome.

Thatch is gassed and that takedown has got to give Ben confidence in his shot.
imo ben had already won round 1 and while round 2 was closer to thatch, it was still close. round 3 for bendo was the most dominant of the fight so far though

cams
Mar 28, 2003

is bendo slowing down?

edit: i got worked

cams
Mar 28, 2003

ILU BENDO

cams
Mar 28, 2003

let benson fight jon jones

cams
Mar 28, 2003

woozy pawsies posted:

lol, he had a toothpick in his mouth
of course he did

cams
Mar 28, 2003

-Atom- posted:

ban all Benson Henderson haters immediately

cams
Mar 28, 2003

squarerandom posted:

Isn't Bendo only fighting with a weeks notice or something? And Hatch hit him quite a bit with kicks to the body in round 1/2.
"smooth" benson henderson is one of the best fighters on the planet.

thatch isn't terrible but he and benson are on completely different levels talent-wise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

holy poo poo bendo/rory is genius

benson starting to play the game like a champ.

• Locked thread