Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

There's a joke about only one of the main eventers having a black father but I wasn't slick enough to make

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Benson is way cooler at WW

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I wanna see Frankie vs GSP

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Woooooooo

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
FINISH HIM

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
LW > WW

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I like Thatch more than Bendo but I'm marking out in my living room

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If this wasn't the main Thatch would have just been derailed by a declining lightweight

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ben is not nearly the best LW but he is a loving stud!!

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Let's be real, it is an awesome surprise that Benson won in that fashion. This fight proves that speed is still just as valuable a skill as size or strength and technique. Thatch knew exactly how to kill Benson, he just couldn't catch him.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:lol: at Cerrone smiling like a goon at the end of the fight. I really want to see him fight at WW later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

woozy pawsies posted:

How did you expect Benson to win??

Ugly decision. I kinda thought Thatch would win even though he's kinda the modern Ben Saunderson. MMA rules. There are still 5'9" elite heavyweights.

• Locked thread