Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Moonwalker seems kind of decent, even though he's obviously gassed himself a bit trying to finish. Did he just knock out a tooth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Lotta beards going on tonight

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Elliot looks like a really big flyweight, but it doesn't appear to be preventing him from getting wrestlemurdered

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Makovsky always has fun fights even when he's wrestlefucking a dude. I hope he works his way into a title shot because that would be a fun one.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

The American Kennel club rates the intelligence of dogs by how many repetitions a dog must repeat a trick before it is known. Afghans are the lowest rated dog on this list.

What I'm trying to say is that Escudero is a really stupid dog.

UFC Countdown for this fight -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCp-Duiu6EU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Ninja PD posted:

Lee wants out.

What? He's winning.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Between the missing weight and the smirking every time he throws a punch, Walsh is coming across as a prize dickhead

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

GENTLEMEN ARE YOU READY FOR NEAL MAGNY?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

Let's have Neil fight nobodies forever until he beats every win record in sports history.

Retroactively award Joe Paterno's wins to Neil Magny

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

CommonShore posted:

I said it once, but I'll say it again. I love it when Cole Miller fights because he gets punched in the face, and he has a very punchable face.

This is true.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Oh poo poo, that is a fight stopping cut

If they stop it during round 3 it goes to the cards

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

CommonShore posted:

Cole Miller is the kind of guy who will call his own fouls, who will make faces and pout in the ring after he loses a decision, and then make a shitload of excuses after he loses. He combines pretty much all of the most likeability-damaging traits in a fighter.

He also has a tendency to call out and disparage dudes that are above him in the rankings, usually right before looking like poo poo against someone much lower ranked

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Considering Thatch has been out for 15 months and hasn't been bast the first round in years, Bendo's investment in body shots early could really have him wheezing if the fight goes into 4 or 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

squarerandom posted:

So, does this guy who fights at this weightclass, and is from Colorado not train for 5 rounds or what? I know his fights ended by the 1st, but I mean, come on man. Dude is done.

He's coming off a 15 month layoff due to injuries and Bendo hit him to the body a lot early in the fight.

• Locked thread