Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006

BrianPhillips posted:

So I recognize like 6 guys and without Bendo I probably wouldn't care. I expect I'll stop caring within 2 years. I really hope not though.

Its a fight night so the card is pretty slim but there are always new fighters to care about. For instance the guy who is about to beat the poo poo out of bendo is a sick striker with all his wins by first round KO and a lot of hype behind him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
This is not an aesthetically pleasing fight to me

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

drat those 2 dudes who fought over a bong in that youtube video made it to UFC?

Lol

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Magny is great, he doesnt really excel anywhere but his fight IQ is outstanding and he always goes for it. He fights like a guy who needs to fight again in a week and its cool. He would be great to coach

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Hollaway is a lot of fun to watch

• Locked thread