Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

In my books, kansas city is doable iron man from vegas, but you might not be that dumb.

Going through denver is a decent alternate if there is a goon there you could crash with, but you'd probably have to provide evidence you're not a stabbin hobo, and the car pic isn't woking in your favor.

sleeping in walmart parking lots is usually the hassle free method for car sleeping if you go that route, and if you have a wagon i don't see why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Left Ventricle posted:

You wouldn't happen to have an address would you?

An address to walmart? there's more than one. Statistically, if you look out your window there should be one within view right now.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I drove from red deer to las vegas, 1400 miles, in 18.5 hours. got to vegas at 6:30 in the morning, couldn't get into the room yet, so drove out to hoover dam, another 60 mile round trip. I thought it as fun, but i drive 15 hours a day for a living on roads far more hellish than an 80mph freeway.

• Locked thread