Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
this is really awkward to watch and i feel badly for the silent hill 2 voice actors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.
part 2 is when it dawns on them it's going to be much longer than two hours and they're not quite as enthused as before. the final pyramid head battle is loving painful to watch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Quirk posted:

part 2 is when it dawns on them it's going to be much longer than two hours and they're not quite as enthused as before. the final pyramid head battle is loving painful to watch

Thanks for the update.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

bubungo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Quirk posted:

Bahahaha. Gentlemen, strap into your cringe mobiles... It`s gonna be a bumpy ride!

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

In economics, diminishing returns (also called law of diminishing returns,[1][2] law of variable proportions,[3] principle of diminishing marginal productivity,[2] or diminishing marginal returns[4]) is the decrease in the marginal (incremental) output of a production process as the amount of a single factor of production is incrementally increased, while the amounts of all other factors of production stay constant.

The law of diminishing returns states that in all productive processes, adding more of one factor of production, while holding all others constant ("ceteris paribus"), will at some point yield lower incremental per-unit returns.[5] The law of diminishing returns does not imply that adding more of a factor will decrease the total production, a condition known as negative returns, though in fact this is common.

For example, the use of fertilizer improves crop production on farms and in gardens; but at some point, adding increasingly more fertilizer improves the yield by less per unit of fertilizer, and excessive quantities can even reduce the yield. A common sort of example is adding more workers to a job, such as assembling a car on a factory floor. At some point, adding more workers causes problems such as workers getting in each other's way or frequently finding themselves waiting for access to a part. In all of these processes, producing one more unit of output per unit of time will eventually cost increasingly more, due to inputs being used less and less effectively.[6]

The law of diminishing returns is a fundamental principle of economics.[5] It plays a central role in production theory.[7]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Quirk posted:

In economics, diminishing returns (also called law of diminishing returns,[1][2] law of variable proportions,[3] principle of diminishing marginal productivity,[2] or diminishing marginal returns[4]) is the decrease in the marginal (incremental) output of a production process as the amount of a single factor of production is incrementally increased, while the amounts of all other factors of production stay constant.

The law of diminishing returns states that in all productive processes, adding more of one factor of production, while holding all others constant ("ceteris paribus"), will at some point yield lower incremental per-unit returns.[5] The law of diminishing returns does not imply that adding more of a factor will decrease the total production, a condition known as negative returns, though in fact this is common.

For example, the use of fertilizer improves crop production on farms and in gardens; but at some point, adding increasingly more fertilizer improves the yield by less per unit of fertilizer, and excessive quantities can even reduce the yield. A common sort of example is adding more workers to a job, such as assembling a car on a factory floor. At some point, adding more workers causes problems such as workers getting in each other's way or frequently finding themselves waiting for access to a part. In all of these processes, producing one more unit of output per unit of time will eventually cost increasingly more, due to inputs being used less and less effectively.[6]

The law of diminishing returns is a fundamental principle of economics.[5] It plays a central role in production theory.[7]

Oooookay?

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Quirk posted:

lol wonder what fungo has to say about this...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Swelter Discharge posted:

lol wonder what fungo has to say about this...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay... Yeah. Just finished watching this one and good god. Never before has sheer disgust and shame caused me to stand up out of my chair and do the scream from Home Alone when the spider falls on Marv's face. Gamers... What the gently caress? You can finally tell in this one that the actor just HATES doing this, and yet Fungo (whom's other videos are actually p. decent for LPs...) just slogs on.

Herr Shitlord
May 2, 2008

I feel so much butter!

quote:

"I USED TO PLAY A GAME MANY YEARS AGO CALLED MYST"

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Hey james voice actor here's a good idea i'd bet you'd like to read every bit of incidental text out loud :) very good class. who'd like to read page 2

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Shut up and take my cringes!

Herr Shitlord
May 2, 2008

I feel so much butter!
oh my loving god. guy cihi is hysterical because he's such a normal rear end dude who ended up doing mocap and voices for a video game one time, but holy gently caress this LPer is so horrible and awkward to watch. jesus christ. who interrupts the people they have guesting on their segment. who assumes the twitch chat is asking the LPer questions instead of the two voice actors. who shushes their guests. my loving god. he doesn't even listen to them when they talk. i've heard this dumbass state twice already that the in water ending is canonical in spite of cihi stating otherwise. jesus christ. christ.god

edit: "it's very psychological" "on normal and hard these puzzles are Shakespearean, they're BEAUTIFUL" oh my GOD

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Quirk posted:

THE PICTURE POSTED HERE WAS QUITE NWS, BUT WAS A MIX OF THE "KEEP CALM" MEME AND GOATSE

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Herr Shitlord posted:

oh my loving god. guy cihi is hysterical because he's such a normal rear end dude who ended up doing mocap and voices for a video game one time, but holy gently caress this LPer is so horrible and awkward to watch. jesus christ. who interrupts the people they have guesting on their segment. who assumes the twitch chat is asking the LPer questions instead of the two voice actors. who shushes their guests. my loving god. he doesn't even listen to them when they talk. i've heard this dumbass state twice already that the in water ending is canonical in spite of cihi stating otherwise. jesus christ. christ.god

edit: "it's very psychological" "on normal and hard these puzzles are Shakespearean, they're BEAUTIFUL" oh my GOD

lol... that's wild

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Herr Shitlord posted:

gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

THE PICTURE POSTED HERE WAS QUITE NWS, BUT WAS A MIX OF THE "KEEP CALM" MEME AND GOATSE

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Feb 17, 2015

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I just bought Fungo an account. Suffice to say: :magical: :stonklol: :suspense:

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Wormskull posted:

Okay... Yeah. Just finished watching this one and good god. Never before has sheer disgust and shame caused me to stand up out of my chair and do the scream from Home Alone when the spider falls on Marv's face. Gamers... What the gently caress? You can finally tell in this one that the actor just HATES doing this, and yet Fungo (whom's other videos are actually p. decent for LPs...) just slogs on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

my post was relevant mister Deviant Man

• Locked thread