Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
A bar in my town:

Reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leCMTfjCEFM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

gently caress now I'm getting these amazing mental images of Frodo and Sam on the gayest trek ever trudging stoutly through seas of oily muscle men peacocked to hell and back grunting savagely and hotly through plastic fanged mouthpieces, to deposit a ring whose significance to the plot was lost to the audience within five minutes of the opening credits. Where's my pen

Pounded in the Butt by My Perilous Journey to Throw Away My Uncle's Ring

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hi guys! This thread has been more text than pictures lately and is also a two-year-old 800 page behemoth, so I think this is a decent time for a reboot. Let's start a new one, and please try to stay on track. Nobody wants to go back to the "every post needs a picture" days.

• Locked thread