Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Wisconsin Semen, packed full of cheesy goodness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ambien is a hell of a drug.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RoboRodent posted:

I was dating a guy who was crazy about Final Fantasy when that movie came out, and he dragged me to it, assuring me when I expressed doubts that no, I didn't need to know anything about the games. I enjoyed it at the time, but I didn't know anything about Final Fantasy then (I'd been raised on PC games, not console). It was just a weird sci-fi mystical ghost movie, and a perfectly fine waste of a Friday night for a couple of dumb high school kids. I think he liked it. So did our friend who was with us.

Except I can't remember a drat thing about it anymore. The one memory I have of the movie was that there was a scene where everything was very dire, and alarms were ringing, and disaster was impending, and then the projector broke, and something about the timing was just hilarious and everyone in the theatre started laughing because poo poo, the world really did end didn't it? They got things fixed in a couple minutes but it sort of wrecked the movie's mood.

I remember something about the chick having a heart ghost? Also, some kick rear end blue eyes armor. That's... Yea that's pretty much it.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

:allears:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aleph Null posted:

What about the one where three robot dudes joined to form a bigger robot dude?

Edit:

MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA

• Locked thread