Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Agreed.

The correct order of eating is :
Green
Orange
Red
Purple
IGH THROW THAT FUCKER OUT EEWWWW blue

God drat goons will argue over ANYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Master Twig posted:

If Luck Be in the Air Tonight were the solution then the I in Air would be revealed. :colbert:

Exactly!!!! God drat does that bother me. I need to go outside.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Okay what....is going on with his legs

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

"I think I'll get my cat high as tits, then see what happens when I wave this freaky wool face thing at it"

It's like The Scarecrow, but a cat

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

My Lovely Horse posted:

I don't get it :confused:

somehow a lovely horse beats a dead horse and makes it funny again

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Oh my god you pedantic morons, the words "jen italia" COULD BE THOUGHT TO BE PRONOUNCED LIKE "genitalia", which results in humor. Maybe that's not the correct pronunciation of italia!!!!! WHO CARES

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

You see this bullet? Being shot with it makes me better than you

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Chrpno posted:

What if he uses a bearing surface that supports the butt of the gun and another that supports the gun from beneath the hand guard (Lee, Joon-Ho, et al.)? The rear of the firearm could be placed against a force transducer. This method has the advantage of positively locating the firearm so that it can only slide directly backwards. This method also requires the user to account for the weight of the bearing and clamping fixtures if absolute numbers are required. The recoil force felt by the shooter has two components: “acceleration of the projectile itself… and the second component is associated with the acceleration of the gases created by the combustion of the gunpowder propellant” (Hall 2008). The force created by the acceleration of the projectile can be calculated using conservation of momentum, however, the force due to the combustion gas acceleration cannot be accurately calculated. The force felt by the shooter is the combination of these two forces and thus has to be measured instead of calculatedlknjthepijhpwignqewv
:goonsay:

haha butt

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Please don't doxx me.

I appreciate you

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

something_awful_is_full_of_people_that_don't_like_jokes.txt

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

oldmandon posted:

I found a neckbearded, fedora-wearing Redditor's car.

the apostrophe replaces an "A"

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

perspective foreced

Pee

Poo

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Evilreaver posted:

For anyone confused, this is a post someone made on youtube(?) regarding this clip. The bird is fake.

In fact there is a tiny link in the quoted post explaining just that

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Cumslut1895 posted:

The things that happen to people as children will effect them forever:

AFFECT

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Pat Mustard posted:

Why do you people know so much about swastikas?

Because they're literally Hitler

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Rolo posted:

Nobody loving say it. Just once, please, don't loving say it.

My girlfriend threatens to leave me every time I say this

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Istari posted:

Why is the "eager to please" smiley face over the genital region ?

Cause he's a private mascot

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Fnnrrrrr these loss edits durr de hurr!!!!!!!!!!!

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

why are there so many variations and spellings of this guy all with the same photo all doing the same shtick?

pakalu
pakulu
palaku

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Normally Gisnep did nothing wrong.

If those dogs didn't want it, they shouldn't have been panting like that.

AYE THEY SHOULD OF BEEN PANTING

BUT I MEAN I COULD CARE LESS

THERE NOT MY PROBLEM

GO gently caress YOU ARE SELF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Sormus posted:

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

No no no no not reading no

• Locked thread