Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Meatwave posted:

Some kerning pics:

This is why it's cruel to name your son clint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Gromit posted:

Isn't she 25? Or are you talking about someone else?

The " characters indicate that the words between them are a quote from someone else. I truly can't tell if you are trolling or just that stupid and this is coming from someone who acidentally shot themselves in the head by putting a bullet in a visgrip and hitting it with a hammer and nail.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
Because Russia.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
Holy poo poo, he's not a photoshop.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
I wish I had at that point.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

A bakery/strip club was something I never would have thought of on my own, but I'll be damned if I don't think it would take off and make me a rich man.

There's a doughnut shop / strip club in Maine that is really popular and they had the brilliant idea to provide change only in 2 dollar bills so you end up tipping the girls twice as much as you normally would.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
I'm sad that cornhub.com doesnt actually exist.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Ashsaber posted:

I'm curious how she got the two kills there well after she died. Still pretty drat stupid though.

Sentry guns she put down got kills.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
I'd assume kiddy pools for the capys is the easiest solution. Dump that poo poo in the garden and water your plants at the same time lol

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

I feel like I might've insulted you by not having seen any of the Rambo movies.

You drat well insulted me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's a sucking joke to be made here, but I can't figure it out.

A blow job feels better when your dick isn't tiny.

(I'm setting myself up for a tiny dick joke with this one)

• Locked thread