Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
E: nm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Banana bunkers are back on Groupon:

One goon bought one of these because they felt obliged since they snapped half the first ones they tested for bendability. Or rather, they snapped in half the first one they tested for bendability, but that's not how I'm telling it because gently caress you. Always be checking for bendability in your procurements people.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Congration You Done it

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

china bot posted:

Nothing you're missing, I'm just naive enough to assume people aren't that stupid :(

Aaaaaahahahahahaha you're funny :D

e: I'd hella plug it in. Open palm slap that poo poo right into my office neighbor's computer lol

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Thing is though I run TempleOS on all my machines. No way no how no virus can get at my poo poo.

e: srspost I've actually heard people in the biz say "our security model is that we trust our users not to be stupid and evil", to which my response is "are you certain that's not a bit too naive for your business case? And are you aware that users' computers are sometimes used without the user's knowledge and not always in the interest of the user?" by which I mean Jesus shat you guys are a walking lawsuit.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 18:52 on Dec 2, 2015

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No... no. I think I like the cloth where it is.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Haschel Cedricson posted:

I've never understood why "my old lady" refers to ones wife but "My old man" refers to one's father.

You're looking for "My old lord".

:britain:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I'll have to assume what happened next was an unexpected jihad.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Picnic Princess posted:

Time's sure have changed. In my first years of elementary, corporal punishment was still used. Getting sent to the principal's office meant your were getting the belt. It was outlawed at the time provincially, but this was a small hick town and the government don't tell them what to do.

Yeah tell me about it. But it was even worse when they'd go fetch the sarge instead. That's when you knew you done hosed up.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's right open palm slap that turd on the tile no time for napkins this gal is on the money

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

How... how do you "mang out"?

And does this always give after shits? Asking for a friend.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Why front? Manly.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I'm thinking this could be either loss or amigara. Little help please?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
E: nm

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This is also how procurement works.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ogod they put his face on his shirt.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

syscall girl posted:

Speak for yourself.

I felt aware as hell on the fourth or maybe fifth plateau. It's hard to say with the blackout.

But looking down on the levels of reality was amazing.

tl;dr I used to be smart as a chimp but now I'm dumb as a monkey

Would you say it's a bit like an ocarina that teleports you to hospital?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah, some bluelighter.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Len posted:

My excess baby daddy had one of those so he could play WoW without a distraction.

Gamergate haver couple spotted.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

skander posted:

Yep, that's what the sign is covering. Someone broke it, and some of the patients just leave their urine sample in the bathroom.

People started short-circuiting the whole cup deal and just pissed into the portal.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Well sure I your think truck sex *doot*

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Innuendo is a von Neumann machine let loose to consume all communication.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Duckling means chicken means cock means penis means that that witch singing about witching now means penis.

That's some mean penis.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 14:14 on Jan 31, 2016

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I bet they are about Hitler.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Trent posted:

Cribbage is good. I have no particular opinion about pegging in the other sense other than that it is a funny thing to have on your licence plate holder.

Wouldn't it be a lark to go around town and replace a bunch of people's license plate holders?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I think if you wash the chicken poop off your eggs you also wash away their protection against germs, so if you buy washed eggs you'll need to refrigerate them or they spoil.

Put poop on your eggs to keep them fresh #lifehack

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
There was a guy admitting murder that way. Over pissmic, I mean.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Tiggum posted:

Chuck Tingle's OK, but he's no Carlton Mellick III.

e:

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 11:24 on Feb 6, 2016

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Data Graham posted:

Or this one

But yeah, as a rule DIY Apple Cabins would be a dreadful way for a beloved meme to die

I lose my poo poo to MORK and when you get to COHOSE YUOR CLOOR.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Cowabunga that's a useful feature!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I bet he said it like he wouldn't chew through them? No? Yeah didn't think so.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Does he ever bend tableware with his face? I mean like trays and stuff. He looks like a person who would.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That last one is p hot tbh

:blush:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

I don't know much about composing, but can't you just write some music and then at the end write "Repeat until the heat death of the universe."

Feh, mine repeats until the last eventual Boltzmann brain spontaneously appearing in the vacuum fluctuations thereafter gets distracted by the spontaneus creation of the next universe identical to our own and loses interest, you scrub.

I just got allayall beat. "Quindecillion" huh? You loving n00bs.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Actually 4'33 is not complete silence, but the music implicitly created by an audience in a big room listening to the silence emanated by a :troll: silently staring a hole in a grand piano for 4 minutes and 33 seconds. I think it should be played more often, if only because it shuts up one roomful of chucklefucks for 4'33. In fact, imma go flip it on right now.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

twoday posted:

Yep, the real music is a haphazard set of coughs, whispers, and farts.

I'm imagining it right now (sotto voce):

... cuck ... ... ... cuck... cuck? ... cuck. ... cuck, cuck shh! ... cuck... ...

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I can put it on now if you like?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A living testament to their business case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
My first thought. Elrond Chubbard.

• Locked thread