Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

"They look like big, good, strong hands. Don't they? I always thought that's what they were."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

PaulBearer posted:

Who crapped on that boy's head?

Life

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Snugglecakes posted:

I burst out laughing when I saw this and had to explain to my girlfriend what was so funny. Thanks for this.

So are you purposely not explaining it for attention, or what?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Do you feel better now?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Efexeye posted:

one of my eyes is bigger than the other one and when i get high it gets reeeeeeeal noticeable

Same here haha. It's not normally noticeable, but when I smoke... :pwn:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Ha, my dad took that picture in the cafeteria at his work and sent it to me ages ago and I posted it on SA at some point. Nice to see it's in circulation as a funny image I guess.

Tell your dad I'm gay

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

But... Say his name is Kevin... There's like a million Kevins in the world. That must get really confusing.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

No, it's just nerdy. I like Star Wars as much as your average dude, and I never would have looked twice at that. And even if I noticed I probably wouldn't give a poo poo.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Do you guys seriously think the average person knows which side an X wing fights for or what color its lasers are?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

canyoneer posted:

No, but I think that almost anyone could figure out "which direction is this ship facing?" because they look like contemporary aircraft.

Ok I give up. Apparently every person analyzes every picture they see randomly in a newspaper to make sure it's not photoshopped to be slightly different. Sounds realistic.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Took me way too long to realize what I was looking at there.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Are you saying they should wear socks with their sandals?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The same reason it has a face and and arms and legs.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

Whats the other minute, since it appears to be set on military time?

I'd assume it's 9:19 AM/PM and I'm not sure why you think it's on military time.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

NotAnArtist posted:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please shut the gently caress up
About scooby doo

I like this, poet man.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Elias_Maluco posted:

I still dont get it, I probably never will even if you hit me in the eye with it. Barney? Tony Hawk? What the hell

Jesus Christ dude it's the song Barney sings with the last line replaced by the words "Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3."

It rhymes. It was funny. But then you showed up. I need a drink.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

If you easily recognize the theme from Barney or the Teletubbies, your problems are more profound than I can help you with.

I'm pretty sure any person who was a child when Barney was popular can easily recognize the Barney theme song. I'm confused, do you not remember things from your childhood?

RCarr has a new favorite as of 16:13 on Feb 11, 2016

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Nitrox posted:

It's a child repeating the same phrase over and over again. Doesn't explain anything

Pay closer attention.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is this a well known picture on the internet? I'm like 99% sure I grew up with that dude.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

stubblyhead posted:

So I found this hilarious poster at a local flea market today.

These (and other similar products) are sold in like every gas station ever.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That is a beautiful thing. Bravo, sir.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm just around the corner on 123 Fake Street.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Because some people can enjoy funny things without being debbie downers

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Wilford Cutlery posted:

He wears his grandad's clothes,
He looks in cred i ble

:lol: Well done

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

drat, that's hot.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Len posted:

Cocaine was a pretty poo poo energy drink.

Yeah, it's much better if you snort it.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Wilford Cutlery posted:

You mock my pain!

Life IS pain! Anyone who says differently is selling something.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The mouse from Stuart Little was really good. Surprised he hasn't been in anything since.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

Well I find myself sticking a fork in something before cutting it with a knife, so I say "fork & knife" :colbert:

You cut bagels weirdly.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

You can't figure out why some guys would be upset that some doctor cut a piece of their dick off without permission?

I bet they get mad some doctor injected them with vaccines without their permission too!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Put me down for one "casual Jeb Bush."

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

They are definitely automatic.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

hillo posted:

I'm 200% sure it's not, they just have controls hidden

They have controls to turn on the automatic operation of the belts. The cashiers are not pressing a button to stop the belt every time an item gets close to the end. You think cashiers are pressing a hidden button 20+ times for every customer that puts his groceries on the conveyor?

Even in the video you can see she doesn't touch anything and the belt automatically moves again when the end is clear.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Maybe it's a perspective thing but that guy's hands look humongous.

Sorry about your baby hands

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Mogomra posted:

That used to be the case, but I'm actually talking about right now.

So is he.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

xjohnson posted:

Took me a while to get this one.

But for the sake of the other posters would you care to explain why it's funny?

Why don't you go ahead and do it for us friend?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The joke is that this is a novelty oversize microwave intended to microwave entire cows/chickens/lambs/etc, and your average microwave isn't that big. Jesus Christ.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

:sterv:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

This reminds me of The Brave Little Toaster.

Wheat Loaf posted:

Are there any video game movie adaptations that are good / competent?

I remember the first Tomb Raider with Angelina Jolie being sort of okay for what it was but haven't seen it in a while.

Mortal Kombat (I'm only half joking)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

a sexual elk posted:

This and Hateful 8 are the only movies Ive had to turn off and walk away from halfway through.

The Hateful 8 was awesome though. :confuoot:

• Locked thread