Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
So, do goons think that women's legs come naturally hairless, or what? I saw a gently caress of a lot of bare legs when I was a CNA back in the day and that is not an unusual amount of hair for a fair skinned/dark haired woman who hasn't shaved in a long while.

I mean it's still a funny album cover but I have no idea why it would make you recoil like a giant frightened retard baby or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
You've been a ghost this whole time, moist turtleneck!

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
I understood it, though I'm not sure I should admit to that.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Teach posted:

Hail. I found all three of these things in a supermarket near me last week. The chick's no "Lay Egg Is True', but I thought it was odd enough to post here.

Holy poo poo I want this cat thing so bad. You touch my foot! made me laugh way too much.

Also, it sings "Creep"? Like... the Radiohead song?

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

UnNethertrash posted:

Cloying already means sweet; you don't have to add 'sweet'.

No it doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

UnNethertrash posted:

Shows what you know. I didn't even use a tag. I just put a link there.

Edit: you are thinking of the other guy that my image proves wrong.

The other poster's word choice was fine because "cloying" also refers to being disgusted by an excess of something. Merriam-Webster says "disgusting or distasteful by reason of excess- cloying sweetness; also : excessively sweet or sentimental- a cloying romantic comedy." The person you corrected was using the first definition, not the second. M-W even use the phrase "cloying sweetness" themselves, SO THERE UnNethertrash!

This is the dumbest derail but I regret nothing.

• Locked thread