Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Good thing the stylus arms aren't being used or she could be ruining those things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

I cannot decide what I like more about this picture, the fact that it is such a massive failure of spacial awareness or the fact that the printed graffiti next to the sign looks like a dude frozen in time narrowly avoiding being hit by it...

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

My Lovely Horse posted:

That looks like you can barely walk under it.

I have walked under it, I can't remember if I had to stoop or not.
Will get a pic next time I am in the area.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

I know this is a play on using TFATF styling to create an accidental market, but the other joke here is that Deadline is partly made up of Junkman and the original '74 60 Seconds with a little extra (new) plot and FI60S 2 is an unfinished short based on the footage from the move that was abandoned when the creator of these movies was killed in a freak accident on set. So there is only like 2 movies on here.

Well I thought it was a musing anyway.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

I seriously think there should be a competitive league for people who manage to recreate famous people with faceswap technology...

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

SKY COQ posted:

There's no place like home. I've been up Break-Me-Neck Hill more times than I can count.

Greetings fellow SE Taswegian!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

This is turning into a pretty amazing story so far...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/33419015/dying-mans-last-wish-the-heart-breaking-backstory-to-the-viral-kangaroo-video/#page1

quote:

Kailem Barwick married the love of his life in a bedside ceremony, just days before he lost his two-year battle with cancer. It was his last wish to go on a boar-hunting trip with his mates - which resulted in the viral kangaroo-punching video that surfaced over the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Gorilla Salad posted:

Good old totally-not-racist superhero names.

Google gives me:

Black Lightning, Black Panther, Black Eagle, Black Vulcan, Blackwing, Black Ice, Black Samson, Black Hood, The Black Musketeers, Black Talon, Black Goliath, Blacklight, Black Badge , Black Rapier, Black Puma, Black Ranger.

No White Fish?

• Locked thread