Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Sifl and Olly is one of my favorite TV shows ever and none of my friends get it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTz7npIYUk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Forgall posted:

I think they have scrubbed his name from all packaging and advertising, and that ticked people off, combined with all other crap they pulled.

Ironically you can't go 5 minutes in the game without seeing his name multiple times. Every single mission there's a short credits sequence that mentions him. Every single mission.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

the Buttocks! posted:

This joke has been around for years and years.

So has this one, and it makes me chuckle every time.

I've pretty much seen this happen in real life. It was at a KFC and the lady was looking up at the menu, then she walked towards the counter to order but something was holding her back, she just couldn't quite get there. It took her far too long to realize she was pressing against a tensabarrier. :psyduck:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Dick Trauma posted:

Roll two ones: Everyone can see your Dirty Pillows! Go back six spaces.

That just makes me think of a suburban housewife board game. "You find a spot on the bathroom mirror. Miss a turn while you clean the entire bathroom." "The Joneses have bought a new lamp. Lose $200 to buy a slightly fancier one."

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

whiteyfats posted:

Worth how much per pound?

On the meat market or the soap market?

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

davidspackage posted:

I'm gonna send her a picture of my penis. (´・ω・`)

I sent her a picture of my penis. (´・ω・`)

Fixed that for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Bast Relief posted:

So I was browsing dumb crafts and bullshit on Pinterest, and usually the ads are pretty well tailored to me though I'm not sure it really matters. I go to Target once every three months to stock up on lady business and pills because I get a gift card from my credit card rewards anyway. But this add...

I did click on it. Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah I can't imagine an average person would want this. I don't know why this exists. I understand why gently caress pillows and boob-ergonomic mousepads exists, even though I don't like that they exist. But this...?

They're originally a capsule machine novelty item the kind of thing that you see about town and just get one of because it's silly and unlikely. My girlfriend got one a few years ago and used it maybe once before it went on a shelf.

RillAkBea has a new favorite as of 06:33 on Sep 3, 2016

• Locked thread