Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

LoonShia posted:

That's not their main use. Their main use is looking adorable.

My dog has those rubber ones that look like uninflated balloons (Pawz). He HATES when I put them on, but he forgets about them soon enough and then makes a hilarious *schlk schlk schlk* sound walking around on tile and wood :allears:

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

porktree posted:

Hell yes, Don Novella (Father Sarducci) did this so well, I think I still have a copy of T"he Lazlo Letters" somewhere. Even calling himself Lazlo Toth is a pretty deep cut.

I know this is a couple pages back, but holy poo poo! The Laszlo Letters was one of the designated bathroom books when I was a kid, along with Jack Handey's Deep Thoughts. It always warms my heart when comedians can keep a gag going for decades, thanks for posting this!

(yeah yeah I know :goonsay: I was just really excited)

• Locked thread