Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

deoju posted:

Jokes aren't as funny when you have to explain them but that one strikes me as pretty obtuse. I watched Ghostbusters dozens of times as a kid and didn't get it until pretty recently.

Peter is playing a half assed version of the spooky ghost non-diegetic music. So far as I know, it is the only time the movie breaks the 4th wall, so it is a a little out of place.

Maybe I was dumb for not getting it.

Jesus loving christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

thespaceinvader posted:

What the hell people loving stereotype about blood type? Is this real?!

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

nexus6 posted:

Is there an xfiles episode or something with an ab+ person with powers or something these are all referencing? They're all talking about bees and chairs.

And what's with that movie about the guy who turns into a tiger? How would that even work, can tigers be house broken? ??????

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Is that monitor on the left turned on its side?

no

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

I'm dead

Goons have killed me

Cringed inside out, human singularity

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

At least the company had some good sense with their black body paint.

Wait I don't get it, can you explain this????

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

JoelJoel posted:

Ooooooooh, I get it. It's blackface! That makes so much more sense now!! I guess no one was ever really in danger of suffocation. Boy do I look dumb!

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Haha wow guys the joke is good, also so is the joke

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Did someone seriously just copy an IRL joke into an internet joke? April fools, wow memes woah

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

I know a guy who knows a guy who named their kid Fart don't know why though??

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

but who ARE these friends? and why does the small one not have a meal? ??? ???????????

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

hey guys did anyone notice that clinton's fly is unzipped and there is an alligator??

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

yeah watching the American version of planet earth was like having my body turned inside out starting with my urethra, death to america I say

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Johnny Aztec posted:

Oh, like we loving voted for it. Blame the studios who released the thing.

sorry nope, I heard a different narrator which is literally the worst thing to happen in history

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

I love those creepy flying drone scare videos, I wonder why none of them include actual incredibly loud drone noises???

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

am I late to the list of skeletons page?

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

????????

context??

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

lotta nips on this fella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

2. they have eight hundred nipples