Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Literally the only heartwarming story about Florida Man in the last two decades and it's still a story of how a young man, beloved by all and friend to all humanity, was made to suffer cancer and chemo and false hopes of remission and recovery before being ripped from this mortal coil long before his time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

That's just Cyrillic cursive.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I just passed in front of this restaurant and it's official; I'm five. No time to take a pic though.

The Danish national soccer team used to be sponsored by the public energy firm, Danish Oil and Natural Gas.

There's currently a huge scandal brewing, because the government sold off a large part of its shares to Goldman Sachs for much, much less than they were worth. (Yes, that's a thing that can still loving happen in 2014. :suicide:)

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

RFC2324 posted:

Glad its not 2014 anymore then!

The sale happened in 2014. That any government would trust Goldman Sachs with essential infrastructure after all the poo poo they've pulled is mindboggling. I mentioned it because I'm also 5 and Golden Mansacks DONG lmao.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

what do their wallets look like

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Edit: How the hell did that end up here? :doh:

SplitSoul has a new favorite as of 03:05 on Jun 9, 2015

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Man, Grover really branched out.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Not the same guy, unfortunately. This dude seemed pretty cool until the last.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/16/79-year-old-retired-reverend-set-himself-on-fire-to-inspire-social-justice/

quote:

Moore had gone on a two-week hunger strike in the 1990s to move the United Methodist Church to remove discriminatory language against homosexuals.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Huh. Turns out sharks do have feet.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Scroto Baggins posted:

Dude sure loves drawing ladies with tiny arms and big dumb titties. Also plastic

Also a girl with a bongdick.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

TinTower posted:

I would like to subscribe to your theories on how powder is neither solid nor liquid.

Pretty sure I had a microwave dinner with aerosolised parmesan once.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Solice Kirsk posted:

They sprayed puke smell on your microwave dinner?

You'd think so.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Pretty sure that's a rabbit.

Waj?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

nerdz posted:

not anymore...

"Cornholio? I haven't heard that name in years..."

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

They should build a town on the hill of Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateahaumaitawhitiurehaeaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu ("The Hill of the Nose Flute Playing by Tamatea, Who Was Blown Hither from Afar, Had A Slit Penis, Grazed His Knees Climbing Mountains, Fell on the Earth, and Encircled the Land to His Beloved") in New Zealand, and make them friendship towns. Populate it entirely with Germans.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I bet you bigots prefer all skeletons stay in the closet.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

All these skeleton posts and not one about a closet.

Not to doot my own death whistle, but

SplitSoul posted:

I bet you bigots prefer all skeletons stay in the closet.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

One of the real-life Barbies is also a committed neo-nazi, IIRC.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

PCOS Bill posted:

Like the drone strikes on hospitals and weddings

No wait that was Obama

Don't worry, he just murdered a bunch of kids in Yemen, including an 8-year-old American citizen. You can still be proud. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It's one of those unfortunate situations where a word goes on to have a different meaning and ruins it for everyone else, like all those exotic dancers called Isis who suddenly had to change their name a few years ago.

This Danish company had to change its name as well. It took them a long time, too, so you had this logo staring at you from the shelves whenever you went shopping. Unstable people on the internet argued that its mouth symbolised a crescent moon.

Now they're called Easis.

• Locked thread