Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010

I can't figure out the 8th one, where it looks like she's sunk up to her thighs in the floor. Help me out here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

You can't say a Russian doesn't know how to party.

If you're not rockin with the Red Elvises then you're not rockin.

edit: holy moley that's an ugly website.

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010
Told you it was off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyXdB_AYiDs

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010

Retro Access posted:

Where the hell can I get beef tongue in the USA? Can I get it in the USA outside of japanese restaurants?

Almost any taco truck will serve lingua burritos and other stuffs.

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010
Goons who think a person that doesn't speak English very well is therefore illiterate are my favorite goons.

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010

radiatinglines posted:

I was born in 89 but my parents were pretty early adopters so I had internet early, even if it was dialup. Not that I did anything on the internet, I was too busy playing doom and megarace. I definitely played a lot of Oregon trail in school.

People who say Millennials aren't self absorbed have never read a thread full of Millennials detailing the day they got internet.

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010
Hey guys, milk is bad for you, ok?

*vapes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010

spider bethlehem posted:

This joke and your commitment to it was a gift. Thank you.

This joke has been around for years and years.

So has this one, and it makes me chuckle every time.

• Locked thread