Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Soulex posted:

Glanced at it because I had to run off to work and couldn't read it but I sure as hell am later. 5 seconds and I saw fear of Mirrors.

His facebook is great because all of his 'fans' basically just enable him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Really want to know what "studying the blade" means in this context, because kendo and iado aren't going to save you in the apocalypse.

He's played a lot of fallout and melee weapons are valid there so you shut your mouth before he makes you close it with the 21-foot rule

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

They don't say "Bob's", but in the Great Lakes region, Big Boys are still pretty proliferate.

If by Great Lakes you mean entirely Michigan, yes

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Yes, food made differently to match the tastes of people in that region can't POSSIBLY be enjoyed by the people buying it enough to warrant a sign out front advertising said regional version of that food.

You either make it the way it was invented or gently caress you, buddy.

NO SUBSTITUTIONS

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Hirayuki posted:

Regressing to an infantile state seems a very reasonable response to living in a place where everything is trying to kill you.

eta: This doesn't explain why NZ has the same slang. I think they've gone the other way: the country is so safe that Kiwis never had to grow up. :downs:

Does it cost 30 bananas a day to keep the spider OFF or ON the toilet?

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

And More posted:

You don't want to find out what happens if the spider doesn't get its 30 bananas.

tbh 30 bananas a day is slave wages and if that's all it demands you should pay it, it's doing you a service.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

I'll never understand how they let that one into the final cut and thought,'Yes, this looks good'.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

LordSaturn posted:

What movie is this?

RoboCop. Original one.

e. lots of yes

But yeah it was bad and the very end, but still, it is amusing to see in action.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Bad Sneakers posted:

Wait is this true that it was a made up thing by a subreddit? Or is that post made up? I think my brain is going to explode.

IIRC the dates don't line up and the CIA one predated it

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Pick posted:

Is it actually seanbaby? That dude is hilarious.

well it'll either be exposed on at midnight or it'll be a ruse and end up being some other guy and in the end, nothing is resolved

The only thing so far thats been claimed is by a guy Jon Tingle (his son, they say) and says his pops is an autistic savant that likes butts being invaded by stuff.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

veedubfreak posted:

An autist of that caliber can't possibly have kids though.

The only truth there is about tingle is whoever is writing his butts is fascinated with butts and abstract concepts hittin' those butts.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Slime posted:

I don't know what possibility is worse, that this was made for an adult on purpose or for a child on accident.

oh god

please don't tell me it was made for a child on purpose

Well its the first one so dont overthink it

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Someone clearly missed, or didn't recognise, the Obvious Plant logo.

Doesn't stop it from being any less true about florida.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

I appreciate Bibs in the same way I appreciate SMG or Alex Jones. It's good to have someone who is willing to make an argument that absolutely nobody else will back up, it helps keep things fresh and pulls together all the different corners of this forum.

poo poo, I just realized that he's basically the vagina monster from Watchmen.

I appreciate bibs for the weirdo method of justification bibs uses for bibs opinions, it is a strange look into a mind so shattered that i simply cannot comprehend a lot of it.

So,

:same:

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Zzulu posted:

This all ties into the greater pizza-multiplanar theory regarding the fake history of pizza and pizza related food where ancient british druids actuallly invented the original pizza through communion with nature and a complex ritual involving magnetic resonance cascades

No, it all ties into pizzagate.

Idiot.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

What are verbs? We just don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US8mGU1MzYw

Sloober has a new favorite as of 22:28 on Feb 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

post-apocalyptic erotica posted:

I know this is from a few pages ago but the other day my little sister snapchatted me a picture of Mount Gay from the liquor store with the caption "mom just asked if this is where you're from"

Well? Are you?

• Locked thread