Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

All these years I had no idea what :goonsay: was supposed to be, thought it was like a squashed loaf of bread or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

The Golden Age of comics really always surprises me for the fact that there's obviously zero quality control in place.

I love those comics with the super omnipotent dude, I think it's starman or something, who inflicts horrific and ironic punishments on his enemies. Like he turned one guy into a giant head or something. Those comics are messed up and intended for children.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Jibo posted:

How can global warming be real if it's snowing in Zimbabwe? :v:

How can world hunger be real if I just ate a sandwich? :v:

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

I know, I know, no wedding ring.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

AlmightyBob posted:

Sandi hosts a news quiz radio show and she's great on that. I'm still gonna miss Steven though, I always assumed he'd make it to Z

She just left the Radio 4 News Quiz

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Is there an xfiles episode or something with an ab+ person with powers or something these are all referencing? They're all talking about bees and chairs.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

There are scorpions in forests now? Is nowhere safe?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

What's a 4 ounce video cam and what do you fill it with?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Didn't know Magikarp, a fictional character, could post on Twitter

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

I thought regular roombas returned to their docking station though. Do you have to come home and look for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Maybe you could have a second robot that looks for the first one if it doesn't return to the station in time?

• Locked thread