Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Goddamn, that costs more that M.U.S.H.A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

And I thought I was getting ripped off a few years ago when I spent $20 on Bushido Blade at a local store.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Okay what....is going on with his legs

His legs are underwater. The water bends light slightly differently than the air. Here's an example with a pencil:

It's called refraction.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

EdibleBodyParts posted:

I don't get how this "electric kettle" is supposed to work.

The problem is that he's trying to use it on a gas range.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

Think about this. Next year. People will be legally allowed to drive who were born in 2000.

I'd say turn of the century, but I would incur the wrath of pedants.

Think about this: people who were born before WWII ended are allowed to drive.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Seems efficient. You nerds don't want to pay too much to fly to comiccon, do you? You could spend the money you save on an anime gently caress pillow or something.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Sormus posted:

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Do you guys mean catty-corner?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I'm just really happy that I now know that OJ wears a right footed boot on his cock.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

:nws: for duck titties http://i.imgur.com/sntldsp.jpg

Somebody has a new favorite as of 22:01 on Jan 7, 2016

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

You could probably call the Troma flicks bad on purpose.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Was Leprechaun in the Hood bad on purpose or accidentally?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

This is cool and was in my results.

http://supbowie.com/

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I stumped it with one of my relatives, a silent movie era screenwriter.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

:thejoke:

Electrons are tiny, far smaller than any kink in a cable.

If you actually managed to cut off the flow all you've done is ruin a perfectly good cable by cutting through your conductor with your insulation.

Water molecules are way smaller than any kink in a hose. This works in the same way. A few electrons can leak through, but the kink stops the pressure (voltage) from coming through.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

PittTheElder posted:

That doesn't hold true for a coaxial cable though. Because the electrons have separate paths, you can kink them way past 270 degrees and signal will still get through.

It's coaxial. That means the electrons can travel in two directions and work around the kink.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

How old would Microwave's mom be today?

e: I'd still hit it.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

Tits have drooped down below her knees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1f4SVqnbKg]

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

You can smell what the yeast is cooking inside of her.

I loooooooove the home cooking!

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Require More Fire posted:

This is out of hand now, who has "leftover chocolate chip cookies".

If you've got a body like that, you probably do. It wasn't written for goons who can't make four boxes of girl scout cookies last more than a day.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

Is there any money in it for me?

If you win the caddy tournament you could get a college scholarship or a pair of socks.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Moon Slayer posted:

Jesus, that high school has twice as many students as the town I grew up in has people.

I'm sorry that your football team sucked.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

The Ape of Naples posted:

It's an aural sex joke you loving nerds.

Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMigXnXMhQ4

• Locked thread