Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"
No one wants to make the obligatory joke?
Fine, I'll jump in front of the bullet then: I guess that's where horror-movie-people shop for their lights.

Since mine are only partially entertaining, have two, hopefully it'll add up to almost one full good picture ('timg' because one's full of text, the other's not worth the time of resizing and re-uploading when I could just timg it):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.

Ignite Memories posted:

So is, like, the toilet worthy? Or, how does that work exactly?

Presumably, they made it out of something that could survive the Hulk sitting on it.
It's not like the hammer goes through the crust of the earth every-time it hits the ground, so there are limits to how much mass it can have.

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.

Kheldarn posted:

[Book Things]

Yeah, see, those are funny, sure.
But I'd be even more impressed if there was any evidence they were proper books, and not just covers, like select parts of the inside (most likely they are just covers, but whatever)

• Locked thread