Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
I remember going to Paris and having a pair of guys bust out some 1990s-style boombox and start playing music for everyone in the subway.

Then some dude got his briefcase caught in the train doors for an entire stop, all while the funkiest possible music played and he struggled on the straps that made it inside the train. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

Backweb posted:

To contribute...

Here are some people looking rather silly when their photos aren't done in forced perspective:

Holy poo poo, I think that's my dad. :stare:

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

AtomD posted:

Typical. Someone writes nonsensical poo poo and people on the internet say it's because of Aus burgers.

• Locked thread