Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

"...This could be from anyone."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Ragequit posted:

His dream:

No chance of him ever becoming a family man.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

But you can't drive any fast than 25 mph?

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

"The Mediterranean is a corrupting sea" sounds like the opening words of a bad novel.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

And Caucasian Shepherds. At least until they open their mouths.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

A shame you'll never get a chance to find out.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

bobjr posted:

I wonder how long he stayed like that. Like did he do anything, or just sat like that screaming for help.
I'm just imagining his face sloooowly sliding down the side of the shelves until he's completely on the floor.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

The real joke is his reading comprehension.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Yeah, p. sure Australia spiders are at least the size of the toilet roll itself.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Paladinus posted:

You risk melting your plastic cup and burn the tag on your tea bag.
What? Why would the tea be in the microwave? You boil the water first then put the tea in.

Tiggum posted:

BTW, with no electric kettles, how do you make two-minute noodles? In a saucepan on the stove? Or do you microwave a bowl of water to boiling and then put the noodles in and microwave it some more?
In a saucepan, unless it's cup noodle, obviously.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

minato posted:

Putting the tea bag in the microwave means you're saving time by steeping-while-heating, and it also allows the nucleation so the purified water doesn't explode when you take it out of the microwave.

Why is he barefoot?

And unless you're using really frickin' expensive tea cups superheated water is rarely a problem. Plus lots of tea bags here in the US use metal staples to keep closed because we're philistines, so they can't go in the microwave.

Also since this is apparently now the tea megathread who here's a fan of lapsang souchong?

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

This is absolutely disgusting.

I can't believe they would have such blatant product placement!

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

scamtank posted:

I once heard a nice all-American application for that caliber is when the DEA pursue courier speedboats. Two shots straight through the engine block will slow any boat down in a big loving hurry.
This is pretty much what .50 cal is used for, yeah. It won't destroy tanks or bunkers like someone said on the last page but it's a huge fuckoff bullet going extremely fast. It'll utterly destroy an engine if it hits, it can easily punch through cinderblocks and if someone gets hit by one they won't be getting back up unless it hit them in like... the toe or something.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

They're in Southern Africa. Somehow I don't think warmth is an issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

The low in Zimbabwe's capital tonight is in the 40s (fahrenheit). :colbert:

Climate change is a bitch!

If that even is climate change. I'm assuming 40f is not normal in the vast majority of Africa.

• Locked thread