Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Flatten it out and slip it through a seam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Subway pirates guys.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Memento posted:

Rampage Jackson looking pretty good these days.

I want you know that I appreciated this

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Dillbag posted:

Are we talking about goons who work at NASA?

I think it eventually came out that this guy was just a janitor or something and had no reason to be strapped. Not even a space janitor, just a regular old earth janitor.

No offence to the earth janitors out there.

I know this gent and his exgirlfriend that took the photo. She's cool and whatever, but good old Marytr is still a bit looney

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

This pic is dated as hell now considering that his phone, camera, watch, PDA, and flashlights are all separate objects

My boy ~Roland~ lives in Florida. Also, this was taken in 2003 I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Guys, they're making a Chuck Tingle video game

https://www.google.com/amp/birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/25/zoe-quinns-pounding-out-a-video-game-with-chuck-tingle/amp?client=safari

• Locked thread