Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Strudel Man posted:

You guys should Sikh out the correct pronunciation of the word 'Sikh.' :mad:

It's pronounced sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

graybook posted:

Nah mate, the correct interjection of announcement is:

(I think I had previously read that tumblr images are ok to hotlink - if this isn't the case, I'll replace with an imgur link.)

But that's roast chicken and wine...

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Verily I Shat posted:

We have sofas, couches, lounges, whatever, in Australia its all just the same poo poo.

We have toilets too, because we're not scared of accents, like you are of "Toilet" or other vague maybe you think sound too international.

US = dumb it down.

Probably why you think blue cheese is cool and say "bleu" instead, but still treat it like poo poo in an rear end sauce.

Like some circle of stupid

We need another thread about hot dogs

Good to be on an American forum, good also because youre great jokes.

Nuke me if you think other wise, Im off getting medical care for free....

This isn't funny or a picture.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MisterBibs posted:

Figured it deserved to be here, I actually laughed at a pic on this site during one of my random "Is this an aggro-gator ad or not" clickings:

"“It’s a part of the entertainment industry that sells. Sex sells, and for some disgusting reason young sex sells even more.”

Lawrence made a point of saying that she thinks that her portrayal of Katniss Everdeen in the “Hunger Games” series encourages young women to value strength of character over appearance."
|/

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

:circlefap:

I think she got more than her boobs done.

Uh... you know she's underage right?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Okay cut it out

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I hate Gen Y so much

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Memento posted:

Man that avatar, did you piss someone off more than usual Bill?

I have no idea, nobody has taken credit for it.

JoelJoel posted:

"I hate this generation; so much worse than mine" - every old idiot ever

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You guys have the power of doodoo

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This thread is more autism than humor.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MizPiz posted:

Buy, Skip
Buy, Buy
Buy, Skip
Skip, Buy
Buy, Skip
Skip, Buy
Buy, Buy

You can't buy people anymore dude

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There is nothing wrong with paying as few taxes as you can get away with

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Pizzas are pizzas

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Those are trailers, not trucks.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nitrox posted:

Because other than wheels it's kinda similar to one?

Hoverboards are used like a skateboard. "Hoverboards" are used like a Segway.

Hoverboards don't have POWER. "Hoverboards" you lean and they move under their own locomotion.

Hoverboards are kickin' rad. "Hoverboards" are pathetically uncool.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He sure ain't

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

It apparently ran on Cartoon Network years and years ago (albeit set to a different soundtrack than the original). I was stuck trying to remember the name of it and some younger co-workers recognized it from my (poor) description. I was shocked to hear that they'd seen it there, but I'm glad it found its way to national television--it's among my favorite short films.

Strangly I actually saw it on its original run on CN, on their Midnight Run I think? They did Interstella 5555 split up as just music videos, and then that video was Hell Bent by Kenna http://www.vevo.com/watch/kenna/hell-bent-%28universal%29/USIV20110062 (I could hunt it down on YouTube and inline it but meh.)

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hhhat posted:

Should be way more wrinkled, half mast, bent, and smaller. And probably have scabies or something.

What I'm saying is it needs to look more accurate

The hair is all wrong for Sanders, I don't know how that would make it look more accurate

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Len posted:

Bowie died.

Bowie lives on in the hearts of everyone who can't shut up about David Bowie and how they oh my god have loved David Bowie foreeeeeveeeeeeeeeeer even though you've never heard them say the words David and Bowie in the same sentence, ever, despite knowing them for decades, not to mention the time they asked you who sang 'that song about the guy in space whose ship broke'.

No I'm not thinking of anyone in particular why do you ask?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ryonguy posted:

"Ugh, these people care about a celebrity," the goon says. He leans sideways on his chair and farts a little. "As if they ever cared about this person before they died," he says to an empty room that will never know the presence of another member of the desired sex outside of an exchange of currency.

Quit projecting.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

The 70's had some interesting outlooks on style.

Did you not read the Constitution? You have the right to bear arms.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ak Gara posted:

Standing at Brit Bank or outside the North Western Britain forge selling your wears for hours at a time. Sometimes acting like an NPC can be fun!

(screenshot taken just now)

What server are you playing on?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Why would anyone film this.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I really enjoyed Sword of Truth and Wheel of Time.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

If you easily recognize the theme from Barney or the Teletubbies, your problems are more profound than I can help you with.

I grew up before Barney, but back in the 90s there were a TON of talk shows that did long segments on the show, and they almost all lead in with the theme, and then that song, and the hosts talking about how wonderful and accepting it is, etc.

You would have had to have gone excessively out of your way to never have heard it in the 90s. Which, to me, implies you were too young to remember them.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

This made me one of those "HA" laughs, I scared the cat, thank you

BANME.sh posted:

It's not the loving Barney theme song it's the generic "roses are red, violets are blue" valentines day poem and its originally a nursery rhyme from 1784

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roses_are_Red

Please keep up.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Jeremy Clarkson is one of our planet's dearest treasures.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lizard Combatant posted:

If by that you mean we should bury him on a desert Island, then I'm inclined to agree.

No I mean he should be on a pedestal, dispensing wit and wisdom to all those who seek his presence.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kwyndig posted:

Of course it stays weird. Although it does, for better or worse, pretend that Army of Darkness didn't happen.

That's worse.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BrianBoitano posted:

Sometimes memes are a positive force in the world:

A few days ago, a meme started comparing Ted Cruz to the Zodiac Killer:

People have apparently googled this a bit in the meantime:

So a couple of guys made a t-shirt and have sold $28,000 worth of them so far. They're donating proceeds (at $18,000 and counting) to a non-profit that funds abortions in Cruz's home state of Texas:

http://theslot.jezebel.com/buy-this-ted-cruz-was-the-zodiac-killer-shirt-and-fund-1759967797

Wow, mocking a guy they think looks like a serial killer, and using the profits to fund murder. Liberals are nuts.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Why does that bird get a face erection

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Friend of mine had a peacock land on his window once. Like one of those windows that tilt at the middle, and it was horizontal cause it was a hot summer day. So he shot it with a BB gun and it made a peacock noise and fell down. Then the police came because you aren't allowed to shoot peacocks in Denmark.

The peacock went to the police?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Deteriorata posted:

It was actually an undercover agent.

Fuckin' stool pigeons.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Is this like... "grandma doesn't understand anime character names" or something?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

You'll find that Hitler leaned to the right fairly frequently

Actually he's leaning to the left.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

Jesus, those tires are bald as gently caress, I get the feeling if they didn't run over the wrench they'd still be running them. Probably a blessing there.

Please, those have like 5k miles left in them.

You should see how bald I ran my last set of motorcycle tires. They sat in the garage for a couple days before I got my new tires in and the cords rusted, making it look like some hideous chocolate donut and bacon sandwich.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
No, Owls say "This is so not hot" and drive off in a sports car.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kwyndig posted:

Well so far seeding AI with the internet has gotten us an AI that wants to watch cat videos all day, one obsessed with dogs to a schizophrenic degree, and a racist sex-crazed chatterbox.

I don't think we have anything to worry about AI destroying humanity, they keep coming out completely dysfunctional.

Now think of all the kids essentially being raised by the internet right now...

• Locked thread